Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mokulele Airlines: Arriving in Honolulu International, Honolulu HI (HNL) from Kona International (KOA)

22NOV08 Honolulu International, Honolulu HI (HNL)

We touched down and made our way to the gate. It was kind of weird as the pilot made a hard stop as he was turning right and then made a sharp turn to the left. Who knows what happened.

On our way to the gate, I could see two planes from Aloha Cargo in the hangar. One of them had a new color scheme.

I deplaned, said my goodbyes to the crew and headed for my gate. As I left the plane, I saw the other Embraer 170 at the gate. This was the one that I missed earlier.

Here is a picture of the one I arrived in.

I passed through agricultural screening, then had to wait for the Wiki Wiki, but by 8:40a, I was in the Presidents Club once more.

I had a snack and waited for the flight. I made my way to the gate at about 9:05p. On my way there, I saw my plane waiting. It was in the same position as it was when I arrived. But it may have moved in between then and now.

As I walked to the gate, I heard my name being called. I quickened my steps. Once there, I was handed a boarding pass for an aisle seat.

No comments: