Friday, January 23, 2009

San Jose, CA Jan 2009: Arriving in Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

23JAN09 Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)


We parked off airport and made our way to the terminal.  There was hardly a line at Terminal E, so it was pretty easy getting into the airport.  The whole taking off your shoes thing is so annoying as the floor is dirty and I am wearing white socks.  I hope all this will stop soon.


We made our way to the Presidents Club, where we settled in over two glasses of white wine.


Soon, it was 6:00p so we both exited the Club.  Me to the right and my colleague to the left.


By the time I made it to my gate, I had secured a window seat.  As I saw that the Exit row window was still empty I asked the agent to change seats and she obliged.


While I waited, a lady was asking me about the boarding process.  this was her first time traveling on Continental.  She usually flies on Southwest and AirTran who does not have seat assignments and have a different boarding process.  I explained the process to her and she nodded in acknowledgement.  Boarding soon commenced.

No comments: