Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 Trip:I've arrived in Singapore (SIN)

Singapore Changi International Airport, Singapore (SIN)

I just arrived in Singapore about 36 minutes ago. I've found a free public terminal to make this entry. I will try to find somewhere so that I can use my own computer. I don't have any Lounge access for any of the facilities at this airport so we will see how I get on.

I am checked in for the A380 flight (SQ221) to Sydney, Australia (SYD), but wont know if I get a seat until 40 minutes before departure; 7:50p. In the mean time, I will walk around, check the plane out if it is at the gate (local time is 5:41p) and try to find a Lounge or some kind of Internet access. I also need to charge the computer, so that will pose a challenge as well.

PS: The Blogger interface is in Spanish, I am guessing it is still remembering the settings from Mexico.

No comments: