Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Monterrey, Mexico (MEX): At the airport in Houston Intercontinental

Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

This is a quick trip for work across to Monterrey, Mexico (MTY). I've not been to this city, so it should be cool. I really enjoy going to new places as I never know what to expect.

It was smooth sailing on the highway to the airport and getting from the parking lot to the airport terminal was a breeze.

At the airport, I'm hanging out in the Presidents Club in Terminal B while I await the flight at 4p. I just had some crackers and cheese; you know my routine by now.

The TSA guy was scary as he balked at this lady before me, telling her to stay behind the line and wait until called; this is odd as I'd never seen a line like that at the TSA set up anywhere. The guy was really rude as he could have done this much better than he had.

No comments: