Monday, January 28, 2008

San Jose, CA: Epilogue

When I got home, I realized that the "E" on my keyboard was missing :-(...This bites, I am sure it is in the sat pocket on that last airplane...I tried to use the "E" from another computer, but it is too big sadly. Yes, I will call to get the computer fixed; it is just that it is quite an inconvenience.

It is amazing how often you use an "e" in a sentence. One thing about this trip is that I did get to see some new computers and I think I may get one as the cost is about $399. Umm...maybe I can get it and then send this on out to fix. I will tell you more later as I am tired now and have to be up in about 2 hours as I am off to Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV).

Oh, I realized that there are no pictures from this trip, at least none I can share with you all anyways :-).

No comments: