Friday, January 25, 2008

San Jose, CA: On my way

Jan 25, 2007 at 5:00p

At 5:00p, we left the office, with me dilly dallying a bit so I could get my computer shut down. My colleague who was driving had to stop by his house to pick up his camera and then we could go. Once we got on the highway, traffic was a bit snarled on this wet, cold and foggy afternoon. Houston had looked like this all week unfortunately, but tomorrow we would get a break as it was forecasted to warm up and the fog would burn off.

We took I-45 to US59 and then onto the HOV lane and headed north for the airport. The traffic on the road was light, but stared to crawl as we progressed, so we were happy that we were on the HOV lane. By about 5:44p, we exited at the airport exit and parked at the parking Spot 2. We found an uncovered parking spot and took the waiting bus to the terminal. I told the lady that I was going to Terminal E, but if she went to Terminal C, I would get off. The airport is really built badly as if the shuttle buses go to Terminal E or C first, getting back to either terminal requires that the buses leave the airport and then return. This wastes valuable time if you are running late as we were.

No comments: