Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tel Aviv, Israel: A nice note

Customer Care replies

I had blogged about the fact that the flight attendant helped me to get my computer charged on my flight from Tel Aviv to Newark. Well, I had left a note about the experience in a comment box to the CEO on the plane. On 10 Feb., I got the following note:

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for your letter concerning your flight to Israel from which we were very pleased to learn of your satisfaction with the service you received.

It is letters such as yours that encourage us in our efforts to improve passenger service. A copy of your letter has been forwarded to The Chief Steward so he can personally commend the staff concerned. I was happy that one of the flight attendants found a creative solution so that you could enjoy the flight despite the problem with entertainment system.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your continued patronage with us and we look forward to welcoming you on board our future flights.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care

No comments: