Friday, March 14, 2008

Arusha, Tanzania: In Amsterdam Schipol International, Amsterdam Netherlands (AMS)

14MAR08 Amsterdam Schipol International, Amsterdam Netherlands (AMS)

It is March 14, 2008 now and I am awaiting my 10:20a flight to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania (JRO). I was able to access the KLM Crown Lounge using my Presidents Club card as well as my boarding pass for the flight.

In the Crown Lounge, you can access the Internet for free 30 minutes at a time either by using your Ethernet cable or a public terminal. If you wish to have wireless access there is a 16 EUR charge for 24 hours.

An announcement was just made about a passenger who lost his book. The word "misses" was used instead; it is always interested to hear how the English language is translated when you are abroad.

I wil leave here in a bit as boarding is at 9:05a.

No comments: