Friday, May 16, 2008

Luxembourg: At Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

There were no security issues, so once I cleared u made my way to the ticket office in Terminal E as I needed to get tickets to Luxembourg in case I decided to go there on my arrival in Amsterdam.

After that I rejoined my colleague in the Presidents Club where he was already joined by a friend of his. I logged on for a bit, had a drink and then had some cheese and crackers. It was already 6:40p and time to make my way to gate E20 for the flight to Amsterdam.

I made my way down to the gate, meandering through slow passengers on the moving walkway. At the gate, I got my boarding pass after chatting with the gate agent who’s accent I recognized was from Jamaica. She verified my documents and then handed me my boarding pass. We chatted for a bit and then I boarded the flight.

No comments: