Friday, July 11, 2008

Atlanta, GA July 2008: Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, Atlanta GA (ATL)

CO1720 11JUL08 Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, Atlanta GA (ATL) to 7:00p 10:08p 735 N??620

Flight Time: 1:39
Seat Map

I said hello to the two flight attendants in the galley and made my way through the 8-seat First Class cabin. It is configured in a 2-2 configuration with leather seats. Economy class is in a 2-2 configuration.

I found my way to my aisle seat and settled in after saying hello to the two ladies who were obviously traveling together.

At 6:59p, the doors closed and then the manual safety demo started. Pushback commenced soon after. This aircraft has no entertainment system, but not to worry, I had the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal from the Presidents Club, plus a book, "The Writer's Guide to Queries, Pitches & Proposals" so I had plenty of things to keep me occupied. Not to mention my computer.

It was a short taxi out and we were airborne in no time.

A beverage service started shortly after take off which included a packet of peanuts. The crackers from the Presidents Club sure came in handy.

I pretty much fell asleep after the meal and awoke when we were landing; so much for all that reading material. Being at an aisle seat, i could not tell what was going on outside, so it was just as well I slept. i had gone to bed really late the night before, so I really needed that nap.

No comments: