Monday, August 11, 2008

Beijing 2008 - The Summer Olympiad: Arriving at Beijing Capital International from the city

11AUG08 Beijing Capital, Beijing People's Republic of China (PEK)
We arrived at Terminal 3 at about 5:42a. I alighted and headed towards the front of the terminal. I did not see Northwest Airlines there, so I went inside and asked. This terminal is alike a copy of the one in Hong Kong. It is absolutely beautiful.

As it turns out, it was not Northwest's terminal so I returned to the cab. My friend had already paid the cab, so we started the meter again (10 Yuan) and headed for Terminal 2.

Once there, we paid again and alighted then headed past security and into the Terminal. We found the check-in area, checked-in and then headed through Immigration and security and into the terminal.

After a little last minute shopping, we headed for the Lounge. Only my friend could use it, so I busied myself with some picture taking.










Soon , it was time to board as we met up with each other once more at the gate.

No comments: