Monday, September 08, 2008

Orange County September 2008: Arriving in John Wayne International, Orange County CA (SNA) from Houtston-Intercontinental, Houston, TX (IAH)

08SEP08 John Wayne International, Orange County CA (SNA)

We touched down with a thud and taxied into the gate. It's been a while since I'd flown in this airport and not too much had changed.

It was fantastic to see all the private airplanes including a few G3s. Not sure I'd see that many private airplanes in a long while.

The flight attendant made an announcement to close the windows and open the vents so the airplane would keep cool and almost immediately almost everyone closed their blinds making the airplane dark and hiding my view of the outside world.

It was 5:25p when we made it to the gate, 0:44 late. I disembarked and made my way to the arrivals where our ride was waiting.

No comments: