Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Orange County September 2008: Arriving in Houtston-Intercontinental, Houston, TX (IAH) from Los Angeles, CA (LAX)

10SEP08 Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

We touched down at 10:00a and when I took my phone out of my pocket, I realized that it was still on, oops...

I went back to sleep and awoke again when we blocked in the gate at 10:06p. I gathered my stuff and disembarked and headed for Baggage Claim in Terminal C where I picked up the parking lot but.

Before I did though, I did ask the Welcome to Houston folks about getting a Metro Card. They said they did not sell a card and that if I needed change I should go by the SuperShuttle counter and they should be able to help there. Interesting...now why can't we just have a machine that sells the Metro Q cards as well as a change machine?

No comments: