Friday, September 26, 2008

San Francisco, CA September 2008: Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

We arrived at Terminal C at 5:25p. I hurried inside, cleared security as there was literally no one around, checked the board to ensure that my gate had not changed, then headed towards gate C34. My other colleagues took another entrance and headed for Terminal B.

I made a quick stop in the Presidents Club, had a beverage, saying hello to the bartender who used to work in Terminal E's Club then had some crackers and cheese and then looked for a newspaper. There were none, so I headed out to the gate.

I got to the gate at 5:35p, collected my boarding pass for a window seat and boarded right away as there was no one else around.

No comments: