Sunday, December 21, 2008

London Dec. 19, 2008: Arriving in Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

21DEC08 Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

We touched down on the far runway a little after 2:00p. Off in the distance, I could see the Singapore Airlines (SQ) Boeing 777-300 at the gate. As we drew closer, I could see a TACA Airbus A320 at the gate in Terminal D.

We had to wait for a bit to cross the other active runway so we could make our way towards Terminal E. Eventually, that time came and we continued our journey.

Once at the gate, I deplaned and made my way to the Immigration area. It is great that I now have the Global Entry system as I breezed past everyone and made it through immigration. There was no line downstairs so that was easy too.

I then made it to the bus stop in time for the 2:50p departure to the city after waiting a little less than ten minutes.

No comments: