Sunday, June 14, 2009

A few places to visit this weekend

This weekend I was thinking of a few cities:
  1. Boston, MA (BOS) - to hang with friends there
  2. Cordoba, Argentina (COR) - just never been
  3. Honolulu, HI (HNL) - beach and watch the sun set on Waikiki beach
  4. Los Angeles, CA (LAX) - to hang with friends there
  5. Memphis, TN (MEM) - to get barbecue in the airport
  6. Orlando, FL (MCO) - Shuttle launch
  7. Raleigh/Durham, CA (RDU) - Wordcamp Durham
but ended up staying in Houston and attending http://podcamphouston.org. This was a fantastic event and I'm glad I attended. I met many really smart people whose friendships I hope will last a long time.

I also got a lot of planning done for future success.

On Thursday I leave for the Paris Airshow in Le Bourget, France just outside of Paris. Then the weekend with friends in London, England.

No comments: