Monday, December 24, 2007

Awaiting the flight

Benito Juárez International Airport

I took a walk to the "A" zone at the other end of the terminal. I was at the "F' zone when I arrived. This airport is huge and it looks like they've made a lot of improvements since my last visit. There is even a new terminal opened 15 November; it said that the following airlines are using it; Aeromar, Delta Air Lines and Lan Copa Continental and Aermexico; but all these airlines are still in Terminal 1, so I guess the move is still on.

I did see the Air Train that goes over there, but you have to have a ticket to do so and I could not bother with it all.

I got hungry and had McDonald's (grilled chicken sandwich and fries, plus water) for 80 pesos plus 15% tax of some kind. It is actually more expensive than Subway (65 pesos) which I thought was odd. The fries were good though :-). Just outside, I found a seat with a power plug, but in the smoking area. From this base of operation, you are reading this blog entry. I was also able to correct a few typos on the original blog post and cleaned it up a bit.

At 80% charge now.

No comments: