Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Trip 2007: Arriving in Tokyo-Narita (NRT) Terminal 1

I deplaned and followed the crowd. I saw a sign that directed me through security and to a bus for Terminal 2. I took that way and while I waited, I was paged. Apparently, I do have to go through immigration first and then re-enter the secured area once I am in Terminal 2.

I followed the lady and went through immigration where she told me to fill out yet another form. As I was almost done an officer told me not to and to just go to the immigration officer. I did got them stamped and then went to customs, where the officer too the form and said go ahead.

Outside I found the bust to Terminal 2 and boarded it. Within a few minutes I was there. I picked up my boarding pass and entered security. But before I did, I had to do a waiver of departure tax since I had already paid it in Nagoya.

I found the WorldClub that I had not checked out and hang out there so I could catch up with the blogging. It was fun to watch planes come and go.

No comments: