Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Salt Lake City Apr.: Leaving Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

I left the Presidents Club about 11:20a and headed for the gate. The boarding process had not started as yet, so I just waited. I looked around for my other colleagues and saw two of them close to the gate. I went over and said hello and sat with them. The fourth person in our party then came over and joined us.

We chatted as we waited, getting into a conversation about luggage. It was soon time for boarding. I noticed a lady with a kid strapped to her chest and one in a double stroller. I commented to my colleagues that there should be a law that a single mother cannot travel alone with two kids as it is so hard on them. She boarded first as she needed to do so. She was quite organized and quite efficient as she made her way down the jetway with the two kids.

I then boarded with two of my colleagues

No comments: