Friday, July 18, 2008

Farnborough 2008: Ariving in Houston Intercontinental (IAH) from London Heathrow (LHR)

18JUL08 Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

We touched down on the far runway, 8L I think at 4:48p. It was a really smooth landing and the guy next to me and I commented on it as we turned off the runway.

We waited for a sec and then crossed the second parallel runway and made our way to gate D12 at 4:56p. I was expecting Terminal E, but I guess the gates were full over there since we are a bit tardy.

To add to our lateness, the agent could not get the jetway to the plane, so it took about 15 minutes for the doors to open.

I finally deplaned and headed for Immigration where there was no line and it was easy to get through. After a quick pass through Customs, I headed to Terminal C for the bus. Sadly, I just missed the 5:29p bus so had to wait for the 6:09p.

No comments: