Monday, September 29, 2008

San Francisco, CA September 2008: Departing San Francisco International, San Francisco, CA (SFO) for Houston, TX

San Francisco International, San Francisco CA (SFO)

I "detrained" [is that a word, like deplaned?] and then took the airport train to Terminal 1 where I alighted and headed to the Presidents Club.

I hate taking BART as the process is so much longer than the bus. the KX only takes about twenty minutes and I get dropped off right outside my terminal. it is also cheaper at $4.00 as opposed to $5.35 on the train.

I checked in at the club and had a breakfast of a bagel with cream cheese, a banana and some juice. I took some time to check e-mail and the status of my flight. Doesn't look too god, but will see.

At about 7:05a, I headed to the gate; the line at security was building, but it did not take too long to clear it. At the gate, I waited until about 7:45a, at which point I got a seat. I went around to the gate and boarded when it was my turn, which happened to be the last group as I was seated jus tbehind the First class cabin.

No comments: