Friday, October 03, 2008

Rotterdam, Netherlands Oct. 2008

I have not yet logged the Rotterdam airport so it is time. I have been to Rotterdam before though.

I noticed that in Heathrow KLM has a Fokker F50 there each time I use the airport. I checked and it goes to Rotterdam, Netherlands (RTM). It is so funny to see this small 50-seater airplane next to all the other large airplanes. I want to say that it is the smallest scheduled service passenger aircraft flying into Heathrow.

So the plan is to fly into Amsterdam tonight, train it to Rotterdam, then on Sunday fly into Heathrow, spend the night in London and ten fly back home on Monday. I'd fly into Heathrow and then take the flight to Rotterdam, but on Saturdays, the flight leaves at 10:05a, which does not connect nicely with my 9:35a arrival from the U.S.

I'm dragging two of my colleagues with me to Rotterdam as well, so it will be fun! Maybe a third who is undecided at the moment.

No comments: