Friday, October 03, 2008

Rotterdam, Netherlands Oct. 2008: Arriving in Houston Intercontinental from downtown Houston

Houston intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) Terminal E

I was glad that we made it to the Terminal in one piece. The trainee driver looked really frazzled as we departed. That hitting the curb really shook him up.

Clearing security was not an issue. I then went to get a ticket for the Rotterdam to Heathrow segment of my trip. We called my other colleague who had already arrived at the Presidents Club.
She was relaxing and waiting for us. In a few minutes we joined her there.

After a round of beverages, we then headed for the gate at 6:45p. As we approached the field, I realized that everyone had already boarded. The agents seem bored as they waited for us. They re-printed our boarding passed and we boarded right away.

No comments: