Friday, November 07, 2008

Chicago Nov. 2008: Arriving in Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago IL (ORD) from Houston Intercontinental (IAH)

We landed and taxied into the gate arriving at 10:28p, nineteen minutes off the mark. As we taxied in, it was actually doing some kind of precipitation as there was water on the windows.

I noticed that the ground staff was on the plane cleaning it as I deplaned. This only meant that the airplane was going back to Houston. Odd I thought, as we were not that delayed. Once outside, I noticed that the 7:30p to Houston was delayed and the airplane I had brought in was going to make up the return flight.

I then made my way to the Baggage Claim area after checking to see if the Presidents Club was open; it closed at 7:30p.

In the Baggage Claim area, I checked the price of the door to door van service and the price was $28.00. I decided against it and followed the signs to the Blue Line train.

No comments: