Friday, November 07, 2008

Chicago Nov. 2008: Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) to Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago, IL (ORD)

CO346 7NOV08 Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) to Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago IL (ORD) to 7:25p 10:09p 735 N??602

Flight Time: 2:01
Seat Map

I boarded this 2-2 configured airplane with its eight leather seats in First Class making my way to my Economy class middle seat.

I did find some place for my bag and coat so that was great as they were already checking bags. I settled in and waited for us to leave.

The Captain came on the PA at 7:19p and advised that the flight time is 2:01 and he was expecting snow flurries on arrival.

It was 7:23p when we pushed, the manual safety demo started soon after. As we made it to the runway, the pilot advised that we had a 15 minute hold due to the Chicago weather. When that time had passed, we had yet another 15 minute delay. Soon, it was our time and we took off.

We were served two packs of peanuts after takeoff and then some beverages. As there is no entertainment on this aircraft, I watched two episodes of Merlin that I had downloaded from the BBC on my last trip to the U.K. The guy next to me was actually watching the show with me as well as it has closed caption.

I even had time for a cat nap before we started our descent into the Chicago area.

No comments: