Sunday, November 09, 2008

Chicago Nov. 2008: Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago, IL (ORD) to Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

CO547 9NOV08 Chicago O'Hare International, Chicago IL (ORD) to Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH) 2:00p 4:46p 733 N??356

Flight Time: 2:15
Seat Map

I boarded and said hello to the flight attendants in the galley. I made my way past the First class cabin with its twelve leather seats in a 2-2 configuration. The Economy class section followed with cloth seats in a 3-3 configuration (112 seats).

I made my way to my seat finding a place for my bag and jacket in the overhead. The flight attendant was telling passengers to put their coats up only after the large bags have been placed. After the bags were placed, she then walked back through the cabin asking for coats and placing them in the overhead bins.

Soon everyone was onboard and we were ready to go.

The manual flight attendant PA commenced and was soon followed by our push back at 1:59p. I could not really see outside well as the lady at the window had one closed and the other about 1/4 closed.

We took to the runway quickly and were airborne in no time.

Soon after takeoff, we were each served a pack of pretzel. Beverages followed later. While I ate, I watched an episode of Merlin, a British TV show. This aircraft has no entertainment system, so you have to find other ways of entertaining yourself.

A lady moved to the empty seat behind me as something had happened at her seat. I was not sure what the situation was, but I think two people were making out next to her.

After that I started to watch another show, but fell asleep, so I stopped the play. I heard myself snoring, so I awoke and then went back to sleep. Before I know it, it was time to put our stuff together and prepare for landing.

No comments: