Friday, February 29, 2008

Sydney, Australia: The domestic terminal in Cairns, Australia (CNS)

29FEB08 Domestic Terminal, Cairns Australia (CNS)

I got listed and made it over to the domestic terminal and decided to take the 5:45a, after all it gets me in earlier.

There is a sign that says "covered walkway" so I followed it, but there is one point where the walkway is just not covered :-).

Once at the Domestic Terminal, I checked in, got a seat and made my way to the security check-in area. This terminal has a lot of places for people to sleep, but the cloth seats are a bit dodgy though. I did see one guy spread a sheet which is quite funny to see.

I easily cleared security and noticed that bottled water is allowed on domestic flights...Once behind security, I found a WiFi signal and waited for my flight as I blog.

No comments: