Sunday, May 04, 2008

Eindhoven Netherlands: Leaving Eindhoven

05MAY08 Eindhoven, Netherlands

I had not decided whether or not I’d go to London, Bristol or back to Houston so I just let it all play put naturally. I figure I would try to get back to Schipol for the Houston flight at 1:55p, but if for some reason I did not make it, I would go to London Heathrow and take the 4:00p flight to Newark Liberty (EWR), then the last flight into Houston. This option would make for a very long day. Alternatively, I could just stay in London or still get to Bristol.

One other thought was to fly out of Eindhoven airport (EIN), but I had already logged it so I decided against doing that.

I ensured that I checked in online and a rarity for me, I printed my boarding pass. This way, I could make my way down to the gate since I figured I would arrive at Schipol within an hour of my scheduled departure time.

After having breakfast, I got on the 11:47a train to Schipol which would arrive at 1:15p, just in time for the 1:55p flight to Houston, TX.

No comments: