Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dallas, TX July 2008: Arriving in Houston Intercontinental, Houston, TX

26JUL08 Houston Intercontinental. Houston TX (IAH)

I made my way to through security, then headed for Terminal B via the overhead train. There was no waiting as a train arrived just as I made it to the platform. It was 11:23a when I arrived in Terminal B. I checked the Flight Information display (FID) to ensure that my flight was still at gate B71. It had actually changed to gate B73, so it was flashing on the FIDs. As I had some time, I made it to the Presidents Club but I had missed breakfast, so I just had some cheese, crackers, some water and a banana. I also picked up the weekend edition of the Financial Times.

I made my way down to the gate shortly and inquired if I had received a seat as yet. As it turns out, this was not the case. I was not really worried as this flight still had a few open seats. The boarding process started at 11:45a and soon after everyone had boarded, I received a window seat assignment at the rear of the plane.

I collected my boarding pass and boarding right away.

No comments: