Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Trip 2007/2008: In Seattle, WA (SEA)

Seattle, WA (SEA)

Spoke to the agent to get a boarding pass for the rest of the trip since I was just told to take an empty seat.

I got the standby boarding pass now for the Seattle to Anchorage segment. I then entered the Presidents Club and made my self comfortable. I had a lot to do in less than an hour.

I heard my name being paged and went to collect my boarding pass. The agent had given me 8A which is the Exit row by the door, but I hate that seat as people tend to congregate there a bit and also there is no place to store your bag. She offered 11A and finally 38D which had the row empty; sweet!

I returned to teh Club as the boarding process continued. First the Elite members, persons needing assistance. Then the transit passengers from Houston.

I'll board soon...See you in Anchorage, AK.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: