Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Trip 2007: Checking out NGO

The airport area is pretty cool. I went walking and there is a 24hur shop called Lawson downstairs where I got a can of Sapporo and one of Kirin. I also bought an inside shirt for 680 YEN, way to much, but I needed one. I bought size L, but I think that is too small :-(.

The airport has a neat shopping experience as well as an Observation Deck that is open from 7a to 9p; pity I got there at 9:05p. I'll see if I have enough time tomorrow to check it out bright and early at 7a.

You can wish yourself to Nagoya by train for 850 YEN or 1,650 YEN by high speed boat, but you have to go by 9:50p as that is the departure time of the last boat.

Last flight our of here is on Emirates to Dubai. I actually thought of taking that flight while at the airport, but the arrival time is 5:55a into Dubai and that would mean going to London-Heathrow and then to Newark or something like that. Pity that the Dubai to Houston flight does not operate on Sundays...

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone as it is way cool.

More updates coming your way.

No comments: