Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Trip 2007: Kwajalein (KWA)

Kwajalein (KWA)

Gate Arrival Time: 5:19 PM

We landed at 5:15p and taxied back to the gate. The flight attendants made an announcement that no pictures should be taken. Passengers deplaned; including the ones in that special shirt that got on two stops earlier. I turned on my phone, but I got no signal; the computer battery was dead, so I could not check for a WiFi signal.

We were catered at this station, I am guessing with the meal for the last leg of our flight. The aircraft was also inspected by security officials from the island.

My view from the window was spectacular as I could see the surf crashing on the nearby beach. People kept coming and going as they watched their loved ones board the airplane.

The flight attendants also made an announcement saying that all passengers should take their originally assigned seats as we were full out of Kwajalein today; people started coming on ad indeed there were a lot of people. The majority of whom sat between row 16 and beyond.

Once the process was completed, there was a short delay, then the door was closed.

Pushed Back: 5:58 PM

No comments: