Sunday, January 13, 2008

Des Moines, IA (DSM): In Des Moines, IA (DSM) to Houston, TX (IAH)

I boarded this all Economy class 37-seater with leather seats in a 1-2 configuration airplane and made my way to my seat. There was a lady sitting in the aisle seat on the phone so I sat in the window across from her.

She eventually looked over and said if I wanted her to move. I said no and that I would move if someone else only as I knew there were only two other passengers to board the plane. Those two passengers boarded and I just moved to the back row where there were two seats open on the right. Now you can call me the lav. police...

We closed up early and a female voice from the cockpit welcomed us onboard. It was odd that this was actually a totally new crew taking us back. So it means that the crew who just dropped us off would overnight as my flight in was the last one for the day. She welcomed us onboard

No comments: