Sunday, February 03, 2008

London Feb. 1: Arriving in London City, London England (LCY)

03FEB08 London City, London England (LCY)

Once we landed on runway 10-28, we taxied down the runway, turned around and taxied back up the runway and made a left onto the apron and parked the airplane.


Another aircraft landed right behind us in this one runway busy airport.

I deplaned looking to my left and seeing an Air France and British Airways ARJ.


I then walked into the terminal (there are no jetways at London City) and then made my way to Immigration. I looked out the window and there was a VLM Fokker 50 landing.



The line was cleared in no time and I was through Customs even quicker. his was my first time landing at LCY, but I've taken off here several times. It is a very easy airport to navigate.

I headed outside and watched an Air France ARJ take off for France and another private jet land and then left and headed for the Docklands Light Rail that is connected to the airport.



No comments: