Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waco, TX: Arriving in Houston Intercontinental, TX (IAH)

23FEB08 Houston Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)
We touched down at 1:31p and taxied to the gate. On our way there, I saw Delta Connection Bombardier CR9 taxiing out.

At the gate, I deplaned and boarded the waiting bus. The driver first gave information as to the stops. First Terminal A (which is where we were), then Terminal B and finally Terminal C/D/E. It was funny as we drove like two step for the Terminal A stop at gate A2. One passenger deplaned.

I got off at Terminal B, the next stop. Upstairs, I looked at the Flight Information Display as I was thinking of going to Texarkana, TX (TXK). The flight was at 5:40p though. I looked at the board and thought of visiting another city, but none seemed interesting enough and would have a flight back today.

I headed up to the Presidents Club, showed my credentials and settled in. I looked up the flights and realized that the TXK flight returns in the morning. Same thing for Del Rio, TX (DRT). I just decided to get the blog updated and do some work. Here is a cute picture of a Continental Boeing 757-200 and a Boeing 737-800 taxiing by in tandem.



The next trip for me will be to Guam (GUM) and Sydney, Australia (SYD) next week. Not sure of the routings just yet.

No comments: