Saturday, February 23, 2008

Waco, TX: Arriving in Waco Regional Airport, Waco, TX (ACT)

23FEB08 Waco Regional Airport, Waco, TX (ACT)

We landed and taxied up to the main terminal. This small terminal has two gates and no jetway facilities. There is also some construction going on at the front airside of the airport.


As we pulled up, I could see a Trans States Airlines Embraer ERJ-145 at the other hard stand. The aircraft was in United colors except for the tail, so I am not sure what is happening there. Do you? Especially since it is only American Eagle and Continental Connection that serves the airport.

We all deplaned and headed for the terminal, walking around the fenced area. I told the flight attendant that I'd be right back, but I don't think she heard me or figured out what I was saying.

As soon as I got into the terminal, the agent was announcing that it is the final security call and the security area will be closed. So I had no chance to look around or go outside :-(.

I put my stuff on the security tables and cleared security again. I barely had time to see the Continental Connection and American Eagle desks.

Boarding started at 12:31p, man they want to leave early, I guess if all the passengers are ready to go, then sure. All seven of us showed our boarding passes and walked outside to the waiting airplane.


I was the last to board again.

No comments: