Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Trip 2007: No shower in Guam

Guam (GUM)

In Guam, I went through the Immigration and security formalities and re-entered the concourse. I searched for the Lounge and asked an agent where to find it. He pointed towards the direction.

After checking in there, I asked about a shower facility. He said there is none but is the biggest thing on his wish list. I was a little annoyed, but what to do. I made the most of the bathroom facilities to at least change my clothing, wash my face, brush my teeth and shave. In 35 minutes I was ready to go again.

Now I wait for my flight at 8:20a to Honolulu, HI (HNL), first stop Truuk (TKK). This is going to be a very long day.

You perhaps wont hear from me until I arrive in Honolulu, HI at about 2:00a on Dec. 28, 2007. I'll have to go down to Waikiki for a room if I cannot find one that is reasonable at the airport.

No comments: