Friday, February 01, 2008

Tel Aviv: Arriving in Houston-Intercontinental

Houston-Intercontinental, Houston TX (IAH)

I checked the bus schedule as we taxied to the gate and there would be one at about 12:30p, it was now 12:15p and I thought, well, maybe I can make that one. The next one was at 1:15p. I got off the plane and headed for Baggage Claim. I did see the bus, but it looked like it was heading to the other stop and would come back to the airport in a bit.

Once I got to Baggage Claim, it was at the bus stop; I had no way to tell whether it was heading southbound or northbound. I still had to wait for my bag at carousel 6 as none of the bags had arrived as yet. At 12:35a, I got my bag, but it was too late as the bus had already left and apparently the one I saw was heading downtown (southbound). This means I would have to wait for the next one at 1:15p.

I took my stuff and headed for the bus stop. I sat down and worked until more people arrived and finally the bus. At about 1:16p, we left the airport and headed for downtown.

No comments: