Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mokulele Airlines: Honolulu International, Honolulu HI (HNL) to Los Angeles International, Los Angeles CA (LAX)

CO12 22NOV08 Honolulu International, Honolulu HI (HNL) to Los Angeles International, Los Angeles CA (LAX) 9:40p 5:00a +1 Day 752 N57111

Flight Time: 4:43
Seat Map

I made my way down the jetway, but had to wait as it was backed up mostly because people were putting their stuff in the overheads. As I neared the door, the agent started tagging bags as there was no more room.

Eventually, I got to my seat and settled in. This aircraft has a 3-3 configuration in Economy class and 2-2 in BusinessFirst class. Every seat has an individual monitor and is equiped with audio/video on demand. In addition, there are two plugs in each set of three seats in Economy and every seat in BusinessFirst. Too bad I am too tired tonight to make use of it all.

The door soon closed, the safety video started and we pushed back. I actually fell asleep way before we even started to move under our own power. When I awoke, a flight attendant was by my row offering me a meal of crackers, cheese, Nachos Doritos and M&Ms.

I awoke, ate and went back to sleep. I was awoken with about 30 minutes of flying time to go as the cabin had to be prepared for arrival. I pulled my seat forward and went back to sleep.

Before I know it, we had touched down.

No comments: